Sin City First Order Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sideshow Collectibles - Star Wars The Force Awakens

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Lightstorm

Darth Lightstorm

Sideshow Collectibles -  Star Wars The Force Awakens Empty
PostSubject: Sideshow Collectibles - Star Wars The Force Awakens   Sideshow Collectibles -  Star Wars The Force Awakens EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 4:07 pm

The "Star Wars - The Force Awakens" Sideshow Collectibles Sixth Scale line has shipped the First Order Stormtroopers with Kylo Ren expected to ship at the end of this month!  I just received my First Order Stormtroopers a few days ago.  Anyone else preorder any of these?  I also have Captain Phasma on preorder, but she isn't expected to ship until May, 2016. The good thing about investing in Sideshow/Hot Toys is they increase in value due to being limited in production.  Once they sell out, they're gone, which means resale value instantly goes up, unlike the Hasbro stuff that is mass produced.  Of course, they aren't cheap.  Each Sixth Scale figure typically costs $200 plus, but they are definitely worth it in terms of quality, detail, and value.
Back to top Go down
http://lightningfilmreview.com
Mandalore Pulse
Admin
Mandalore Pulse

PostSubject: Re: Sideshow Collectibles - Star Wars The Force Awakens   Sideshow Collectibles -  Star Wars The Force Awakens EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 12:31 pm

I haven't picked any up yet, but I will for sure starting investing in these. Love their look!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sincityfirstorder.com
Slice Aquaburn

PostSubject: Re: Sideshow Collectibles - Star Wars The Force Awakens   Sideshow Collectibles -  Star Wars The Force Awakens EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 4:44 pm

I haven't either, but I've been watching some of the reviews on YouTube. That Kylo is amazing! The actual saber lighting up is awesome! Not sure how many of these figures I'll buy, but I definitely want a few for my collection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sideshow Collectibles - Star Wars The Force Awakens   Sideshow Collectibles -  Star Wars The Force Awakens Empty

Back to top Go down

Sideshow Collectibles - Star Wars The Force Awakens
Page 1 of 1